Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Train '08 & '09

Every year the local mall has a Christmas train for the kids to ride and of course Santa is there too. This past weekend we took Gavin to do both - something we did last year too. Thought you might like to see pictures how Gavin has grown!

Sitting with Santa in 2008 (11 1/2 months)
Riding the Christmas Train with Hailey (11 1/2 months)
Riding the Christmas Train this year ~ such a big boy!
(23 1/2 months)
The first video is from this year's ride - all you hear is Mark and I yelling Gavin's name so he will wave to us. You may hear me say to Mark to "have him wave", which sounds like "get out of the way". I promise, I wasn't being rude to my hubby ;)

The second video is a really short clip, again you mostly hear Claudia and I yelling Gavin and Hailey's name so they will look at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment