Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gavin's Special Time

Dylan and I get to spend plenty of special time together... all day, every day ;) While I've been with Dylan so much, Mark and Gavin have been spending lots of quality time together. Last weekend, we decided to "switch" - I took Gavin to run a few errands and Mark stayed home with Dylan. It was so nice to be able to hang out with Gavin alone - we went to Costco and I took him for a hair cut. I took him to Regis salon, not feeling like driving down to the kiddy hair cut place (plus the kid's place won't take appointments and I didn't feel like waiting an hour). Needless to say, Gavin was the hit of the salon- and he soaked up all the attention from all the women in there! It really was a "big boy" experience- he got his hair cut, washed and scalp massage, then she styled his hair. After his hair cut, we went to Target to buy his sculpting cream so that his spikes will stay put! He loves getting his hair fixed in the morning before school now! The pictures below aren't from that day, but when I styled it a few days later- doesn't look as good as when she did it, but you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment