Saturday, April 30, 2011

Life with Boys

At work when classes came into  the computer lab, I gave the K-2 students an assignment to write a poem or sentence of appreciation for their mom and then draw a picture for her using the drawing program, Tux Paint.  The little girls decorate their pictures with flowers and rainbows, all the things Mommy will surely like. The little boys decorate theirs with tanks, toilet bowls, cars, astronauts, and flames.  I'm having visions of my future here... 

I opened the silverware drawer today to find matchbox cars parked in there.  I took it out and put it on the floor, where I proceeded to step on it a few times... ouch.  Later I found it parked in the refrigerator. 

And then there's Woody.  Not sure what he did to deserve this treatment.  Gavin said he was in time-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment