Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spending Time with Grandpa

Mark's Dad and family came out to visit over the Easter holiday and they stayed at our favorite place...I'm sure you can easily guess...KoOlina.  We basically packed up beach stuff and baby/kid stuff and took it to their place at the beginning of their stay. We went over to spend all day/every day over the long weekend. It was a great vacation for everyone.  I wasn't good about taking pictures (other than Easter)...but here are a few I snapped.
Ocean views from the lanai

Views of the pools and hot-tubs, which provided hours of entertainment for all!

Dylan and Grandpa in the pool

Steve and Tonya babysat the kids for us one night so Mark and I could go to dinner.  This is a picture they sent us of Dylan while we were wining and dining at Roys :)

Gavin and Grandpa playing in the lagoon.
 

We had Steve, Tonya, and Evan over for dinner the last night they were here.  When Gavin saw Steve and Evan wearing aloha shirts, he ran upstairs and put on his aloha shirt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment