At the end of July, when I found out that I got the full time Instructor job at UH (which includes a LONG commute a few days a week), we decided that we would replace Mark's CRV with a fuel efficient car and he would drive the X Terra. We spent two weekends car shopping (long days, with 2 kids....not fun!). On Sunday of the 2nd weekend, we finally decided on a VW Jetta and were in the showroom getting ready to sign the final papers when Dylan fell, hit his head on a chair, and split his forehead open.
So, instead of leaving with a new car, we rushed off to the ER and told the dealership we would be back another day to buy the car.
![]() |
| And here is the finished product (2 weeks later...a scar on his forehead that I hope fades over time :) |
We did, by the way, go back and finish purchasing the car. The dealership called us several times to check on Dylan (probably hoping we weren't planning on taking legal action), but the gesture was nice.






No comments:
Post a Comment