I've had mixed emotions about posting pictures from our Labor Day spent at Kawela Bay. One one hand, my memories of the day were wonderful! We spent the day with great friends playing in the ocean on the kayak and paddle board. Marley was with us and she had an amazing day as well - she ran free down the beach, swam with us in the ocean, dug holes in the sand, but most importantly..she spent the day with her family. These are the great memories of the day.
But on the other hand, I have very bad feelings towards this beach and what it represents to our family - we are almost certain this is the place where Marley got into rat poison, which led to her death. Even after nearly a month, I not ready to blog about those details, so I'll leave it at that for now.
Without having much to else to say about the day, here are the pictures from our Labor Day at Kawela Bay...
No comments:
Post a Comment