Mark and I celebrated our twelfth wedding anniversary back on January 5, 2014. Reflecting back on our time together, I'd have to say that we have grown up together -we met when I was 18 and he was 20; got married at 22/24; brought home our first baby, Marley, at 26/28; traveled; bought a house; advanced in our careers; and of course our greatest accomplishments in life were starting a family by bringing Gavin and Dylan into this world.
We celebrated our anniversary this year by having dinner at the same place where Mark proposed and we got married - at KoOlina (at the first lagoon). The Disney Aulani resort has a nice ocean front restaurant where we able to relax and enjoy each other's company and the view :)
 |
| 1999 |
 |
| 2004 | | |
 |
| 2008 |
 |
| 2010 |
No comments:
Post a Comment