Saturday, July 26, 2014

Spring Break....In July

In usual fashion, I've fallen so far behind on this blog that I don't even know where to begin to catch up. Warning: The next 32 posts probably won't be in chronological order because I can't even remember the order that they occurred anymore. My goal is to simply get caught up before going back to work.

So, here's a summary of our Spring Break back in March

We made it to a UH baseball game


We spent St. Patrick's Day down in Ewa Beach at the Weida's.


Uncle Brian thought it would be funny to take a picture of the boys with Barbie Dolls, so I'll humor him and put it on the blog :)
Gavin stood up on the surfboard for the first time during Spring Break - at White Plains Beach







We hiked to Manoa falls with the Weida family











We went to the zoo (a few times)



My favorite animal at the Honolulu Zoo - Rosie the hippo. Sadly, she recently passed away so I'm glad I had this photo of her :)




Sunset wrestling on Waikiki Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment