Sunday, December 28, 2014

Foster Botanical Garden's Teddy Bear Picnic

I'll start by saying that the past 6 months have literally flown by. While I often wish for "free" time (like a few weeks with nothing on the agenda), I am thankful for the fullness of life.  The boys keep us busy with school events and sports, and all the time in between is filled with work. On the rare days we have nothing planned we try to get outside and enjoy a hike or the beach.  Long story short, finding time to blog has been nearly impossible so I hope to get caught up on the past 6 months over the next few days while we are on Christmas break.

Back in August, the Foster Botanical Garden in Honolulu offered free admission for a special children's event - a Teddy Bear Picnic. They had crafts for the kids, a teddy bear parade, and live music. 




I asked Gavin to smile for a picture and this is what I got.





The gardens were awesome, especially considering they are right in downtown Honolulu. 







Max participated in the parade :)






No comments:

Post a Comment