Last weekend I took Gavin to Pigtails and Crewcuts (a hair salon for kids) to get his hair cut - it was his 2nd time there (and his 5th haircut) so I thought he would be ok with it....WELL, he wasn't. He screamed "I want to go home...I'm Pau" the entire time and I basically had to restrain him while the lady cut his hair. (Not on the top of the list for great experiences!). She faded it in the back and left it a little long on top (as requested by me, since he has a calick just like his daddy ;)
When Gavin is tired he likes to run his fingers through his hair and we he wakes up in the morning and from naps, his hair is usually standing straight up - kinda in a mohawk. One day this week at Claudia's, Hailey wanted to put her gel in his hair to keep his mohawk standing...think she may have found his style!
Here is Gavin at 6months - as you can see he has sported the mohawk before! His hair grew in a natural mohawk pattern (I think it may be called "receding hairline" as you get older ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment