Friday, March 26, 2010

End of Wrestling Season

I know it has been too long since my last post, so I've got a lot of catching up to do....It may take me awhile ;) The end of February marked the end of this year's wrestling season. Campbell H.S. had a very successful season - taking 4th place in the state and winning the OIA championship for the first time in school history. That made all the time away from home Mark spent worth while... that is much easier to say now that the season is over and he is able to spend more time at home ;)

Monica and I went down to the state tournament to cheer the team on during finals and this is what Gavin did to keep himself entertained.
Because of the "tsunami" the day before, the tournament was postponed until Sunday. In order to rush and finish the tournament, they were running 4 mats at once and at one point Campbell had a wrestler on all four mats.


A team shot after winning the OIA championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment