Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Summer Trip- Mississippi

During our one week stay in Tennessee, we were able to drive down to visit my family in Mississippi (about 4 hours by car) for a couple of days. We haven't been in 2 years, so it was great to get to see everyone.

Riley (3 yrs), Hannah (12 years) and Gavin (2 1/2 years)
Good luck trying to get two toddlers to pose for a picture. Gavin and Riley with Mamaw Syble. My mom has a picture of Angel and I when we were close to this age also sitting in Mamaw's lap. (Angel is Riley's mom). I'll post it if I can get her to scan it for me ;) (hint, hint)
3 generations
And this wasn't even the hottest it got while we were there! I really missed our 88 degree weather and trade winds!
My cousin Bo taking his son, Ashton (3yrs), and Gavin for a 4 wheeler ride.

Stephen, Mark and I
My grandparents - I love how they are holding hands in the picture ;) I hope after 40 plus years of marriage Mark and I still hold hands for pictures ;)
This video is pretty funny. Gavin was using my grandfather's cane as a microphone one night and was singing - he made all of us sing too. We probably spent close to an hour passing the "microphone" around singing. Gavin would rarely let anyone else finish, he would grab the mic and sing one of his songs. This is one of those videos that we may need to show at his wedding some day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment