While my parents were here, they went down to the Hilton Hawaiian Village to stay a few nights so last Friday (Sept. 17) I packed up Gavin and Dylan to take them down and spend the day. Gavin didn't have preschool that day and Mark was working, so it was my first time alone with the two kids... things went well - it only took me 4.5 hours to get out of the house ;) Once we got down there, we went for lunch and then spent the afternoon by the pool. Gavin swam in the pools with Mamaw and Papaw while Dylan and I found a shady spot to watch.
We even attempted dinner at the Japanese steakhouse, but about half way through dinner, Dylan decided he wasn't in the mood for Japanese. Luckily, I was able to walk back up to the room while my parents stayed and finished dinner with Gavin. Although it was a lot of work to leave the house, I would say it was a pretty successful "first out-ing" while playing the 2 on 1 defense ;)
Hanging out in the stroller...
In pajamas ready for the car ride home.

Gavin stayed the night down there and Mark picked him up the next morning.


Cuddling with Papaw the next morning

Waiting for Mark to come and pick everyone up. Notice the backpack? He wears it EVERYWHERE - it is his Rescue Pack just like Diego has (Diego is a cartoon character)
No comments:
Post a Comment