Monica and I packed the kids and headed down for the afternoon to cheer on the kids and support the hubbies....it was quite a busy afternoon for us being outnumbered 4 to 2!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
End of a Successful Season
This past Saturday marked the end of the 2010-2011 wrestling season. The season was much shorter than usual this year due to budget cuts - usually the state tournament is in March. As usual, Mark and Brian gave the team their all and had another successful season. Campbell High School had their first female state champion and the team came in 5th place in the state this year. I remember when Mark first started coaching there, we went to the state tournament to watch....Campbell didn't have any kids qualify. In the ten years they have been a part of the program, Mark and Brain have done a great job with team.

Monica and I packed the kids and headed down for the afternoon to cheer on the kids and support the hubbies....it was quite a busy afternoon for us being outnumbered 4 to 2!


Monica and I packed the kids and headed down for the afternoon to cheer on the kids and support the hubbies....it was quite a busy afternoon for us being outnumbered 4 to 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment