This year, our Valentines Day was not filled with fancy dinners or expensive jewelry, but couldn't have been more perfect -mostly because we were able to spend time together. With the wrestling season ending earlier than ever before, Mark didn't have a tournament or even practice on Monday. We made the most of the time together and went out for a family dinner.
For breakfast Gavin had heart shaped pancakes and opened his Valentines Day gift - chocolate milk mix. Dylan also loved his gift- a teething, crinkle book to play with. Mark and I both were very creative with our gifts this year....he ordered me a novel that you add in your personal information so you are the main characters... at least I know I'll have reading material for our Costa Rica trip. This video was my gift to him...I tried to put pictures from all the important events in our lives...starting from the very first picture of the two of us taken together - way back in 1996!
No comments:
Post a Comment