This year Saint Patrick Day fell over our spring break so we were able to enjoy the entire day. Joan and I packed up the kids and headed to KoOlina for a few hours to meet up with the Weida's, Martin's, the Shinsky's, and Trish and baby Alex. After going home to regroup, we headed down to Aloha Tower for dinner at Gordon Biersch.
 |
| As you can see, I got a little carried away with the fun editing tools here ;) |
 |
| Dylan & Makenzie at the beach |
 |
| Gavin and Uncle Brian |
What an interesting site we were at dinner. 4 adults and 6 kids made for quite a show ;) At one point I looked at Katie and asked her why we continue to subject ourselves to this and she reminded me, "Because it's fun" ;)
 |
| Gavin was in meltdown mode by the time dinner was over. . . As Mark would say here - "Smile and just pretend you are happy" |
No comments:
Post a Comment