Thursday, December 26, 2013

Kroc Center Art Night Celebration

The boys really enjoyed their art classes at the Kroc Center these past six months! It provided Gavin time to learn about the basics of art and explore with color, line, and shape. While providing Dylan and I some one on one time in his Messy Monster class.  They had an art showcase night back in November so the kids could share their art with the public. It was really nice to go and see Gavin's work displayed! He painted a winter scene with ice skaters. They also had arts and crafts for the family. I would have to say we are really happy with all that the Kroc center brings to this community- we've certainly been taking advantage of all it has to offer!





December 6 was Dylan's last Messy Monster's art class and Gavin was able to join us also. Each month the class focused on a theme and this time it was a Christmas party. the kids made several different Christmas crafts - candy cane ornaments, hand-stamped cards, Santa hats, and had fun playing with photo booth props.  I wasn't able to get pictures of everything because we were busy with our crafts, but the kids and I really enjoyed our 2 hours together :)






Dylan wouldn't stand in front to of the scenery long enough to take a picture - this was all I could snap of him.

As you can see, Dylan doesn't just stand and "smile" for a picture - he "poses". What a character!


No comments:

Post a Comment