Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekend in NYC

After a night of trick-or-treating with the kids on Halloween, I boarded a flight for New York City for a weekend conference. Katie co-presented with me at the conference which made for a great reason for us to spend a girls' weekend in the Big Apple.  With literally only 2 days together, we made the most of every minute and saved sleeping for the LONG (11 hrs) flight to and from New York. 

We arrived Friday night, presented and attended the conference on Saturday, went out for dinner, drinks, and a comedy club on Saturday night (including some late night New York style pizza) and grabbed bagels and coffee while we walked around the city Sunday morning before heading to the airport.

I am so thankful to have such a great friend to share both work and life interests!  Love you Katie XOXO!




Happy hour with views of the Empire State building...the weather was unseasonably warm for the beginning of November, but by Sunday it was pretty cold.




We didn't make it to see the real thing, but I at least snapped a pict of the Statue of Liberty :)


As we walked around the city we got lots of comments about us being sisters...I have no idea why:)

No comments:

Post a Comment