Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gavin's chores

We decided to make some of the things we ask Gavin to do around the house official, by introducing him to chores and rewards. I bought him a chore chart to keep track of his daily chores and he gets to place a star next to each chore he does. So far, the star is reward enough but when that gets old, we will move on to a system where 5 stars = candy for example. His daily chores are to carry his plate to the sink, brush his teeth, clean up his toys, help feed Marley, and help water plants.

Here he is happily watering the plants out front... probably enjoys this one the most because he is playing in the water!

Being the elementary teacher that I am, I made his list of chores on the computer with a picture of the task to help him remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment