Here is the last video I have of Marley and Leila playing. I found this one funny because they were too lazy to actually get off the couch, but were still playing. (For you non-dog people, I know the sight of 2 big dogs laying on my couch might be too much... but these two dogs are quite spoiled)
Well, its official- Leila is now in Germany- from what I hear she did pretty well on her long flight...we miss her around here - we got used to having 2 dogs ;)
*After I originally posted this video, I pulled it up to show Gavin. Marley heard Leila barking in the video and perked up from her nap. She began looking around for her friend :( She walked over to the table and looked at Gavin and I with sad eyes. Gavin tried to "make her feel better" by petting her and speaking in a very nice voice saying, "She went to Germany with Hailey. It's ok we will go visit" :(
No comments:
Post a Comment