Monday, July 11, 2011

Date Night and Night Dive

Mark finally got to go on the night dive for his birthday back in June - I mentioned in an earlier post that rain doesn't stop you from going night diving....well, I was wrong.  Lots of rain means run-off in the ocean. Run-off means murkey water. Murkey water isn't the best for scuba diving- especially night diving. That sounds like the scene for the next Jaws movie to me!

When they finally did go, he said the dive was amazing and so was sleeping on the boat out on the ocean. Of course a boat full of men aren't interested in taking pictures for my blog, so there are none :)
I do have pictures though of the night Mark and I went to dinner and a movie while the Martins watched our kids...



Lots of new toys to keep the boys busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment