Gavin has been out of preschool since we got back from our trip, so he and Daddy have spent lots of quality time together this past month while I worked on my paper. So here is what Gavin has been up to....
He is full of one liners these days - some sweet and some funny, thought I'd share a few.....
In the car with Mark the other day, the song "Hypnotize" by the Notorious B.I.G. came on the radio...(Biggy, Biggy, Biggy can't you see sometimes your words just hypnotize me). Gavin thought it said - "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy can't you see"
The other morning at breakfast he said, "Mommy I have a present for you." When I asked him what it was he replied, "Love."
 |
| Dressed as Diego and ready for a mission! |
|
 |
| Painting his clubhouse. |
 |
| This is Mark's Father's Day gift from Gavin. We got to celebrate Mark, Rich, and Stephen for Father's Day this year in Tennessee. |
 |
| Slip-n-Slide! |
The video is of Gavin learning to swim without his float. He loves going underwater with his mask to swim and has certainly come a long way this summer with getting comfortable in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment