

Gavin loves looking at books and having them read to him; so, I figured he would enjoy a trip to the library. He was so EXCITED there - all those books and chairs and tables just his size! They had a section of shelves with board books where it didn't matter if they were put back in the right place, so I didn't need to worry about him pulling so many books off the shelf. Gavin would grab a book, go sit down and look at one or two pages then sit it(throw I should say) down to go get another one.....Talk about sensory overload! He didn't quite get the concept of "quite voice" and talked at his normal octave (which for toddlers is usually loud) as he would point out everything he knew...."Look Daddy dinosaur....Look Mommy fish...Look!...Look!...Look!!" Oh, and the funniest part is how he pronounced the word library (I-uby). All the way down there he would say, "Go to the I-uby?" and for days now he has been asking to go back to the I-uby.
No comments:
Post a Comment