Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Oh s^%$...not again!!
Gavin really amazes me with how well he picks up language. Most times, after hearing a word or phrase once, it quickly becomes part of his vocabulary. Unfortunately, curse words also apply. You may have read my earlier post about Gavin saying oh s$%^ when he dropped his cup of ice. Well, today we were in Wal-Mart and Gavin was sitting in the basket part of the cart (he likes sitting there rather than being confined to the seat part...boys...go figure!) when he dropped his sippy cup and said "Oh s%$^". He said it again when he fell over when I pushed the cart and also said it repeatedly in Target the other day when he smashed his toe. I know it is nothing to laugh about, but it is honestly funny. It takes all I've got not to laugh at him, which will fuel him to say it more. The worst part of this, is that he is saying it in public!! Man, he really knows how to make us look bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment