Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!

As hot as it has been here during the month of October, we have really tried to get into the "fall spirit". Even though we don't live in a place where the weather changes with the seasons, I still want Gavin to experience all the fun things of each season (just in hot, muggy weather ;-). So, two weeks later, we actually carved the pumpkin we got on our visit to the pumpkin patch.

Claudia did a "photo shoot" with the kids one day- amazing that they are all looking, sitting still, and even more SMILING ;-)
Here's the pumpkin we carved at home...Gavin wouldn't sit for a picture here. Every time I said "smile!". He would crawl toward me and laugh...I need a quicker camera! Marley, on the other hand sat the whole time! (so unlike her!)
The barrel of flowers my mom planted while here made a perfect backdrop for this one! (p.s. Mom - see I can keep them alive!)
Claudia took this one day while Gavin and Hailey carved a pumpkin. Such a look of concentration! Notice the mardi-gras type necklass? I found them in our halloween box and Gavin wore them EVERYDAY this week! He even wore them out today when we were running errands!

No comments:

Post a Comment